TrashSac is a simple service – you fill our bags, we collect them.
We typically schedule a pick up in your area / zip code once per week, so with your reservation you will be advised which day your pick up will typically be, that way you know when to fill your TrashSac in preparation for collection.
You do not need to be home to have the TrashSac collected. As long as its set in a location and position where we can back our truck up to it safely and it’s not overfilled /overweight or has non allowed items – we will simply haul it away for you.
If you have multiple TrashSacs for collection we will use the code on the TrashSac to know which to collect.
How much does it cost?
- We have all inclusive pricing – what we charge is all you pay. Our 1 cubic yard bag is $80 per bag, including collection for construction and demolition debris, yard waste, concrete, dirt, rock, etc.
- See the pricing page.
How much can it hold/carry?
- 1 cubic yard (27 cubic feet) is a 36” x 36” x 40” bag, that can be fully sealed/enclosed with the skirt around the top when full.
- A typical full-size pickup (Ford F150) with a short bed (5½ ft) would carry about the same volume.
- You can load up to 1 ton of weight into the bag. It’s ok to load TrashSac with concrete/rock, but only to 50% full.
What type of trash can I put into TrashSac?
- Construction and demolition debris – if you are remodeling or doing construction work, etc.
- Yard waste – just don’t mix plastics with yard waste.
- Trash that would be accepted by your regular trash service.
- Asbestos (non-friable) you can use our TrashSac for containment. A completed manifest of the material and source would be required (state regulations). Call us for more information.
What type of trash can I NOT put into TrashSac?
- Chemicals, paint, oils, electronics, batteries, any hazardous item or waste.
- Do not mix different types of waste or a different waste other than what you have paid for. If we find waste in your TrashSac that is not in compliance, we will not pick up your TrashSac without payment of a re-routing fee.
- Loads are not mixed so a dedicated truck/route will be collecting your TrashSac only for that specified waste that you have booked.
Where can I set the TrachSac to fill it?
- The TrashSac has to be accessible and on stable, solid ground to a large single axle truck. The truck has to be able to back up to the TrashSac and lift it up to load it. We can drag a TrashSac, but you would be responsible for any damage caused to the ground/surroundings. We must have at least a 14 ft height clearance above the TrashSac. It cannot be set under any power lines or overhead cables. If it is set on grass/lawn/yard, the ground must be firm and dry to enable collection. You would be liable for any damage to the ground. The ideal location is at the end of your drive where it would be accessible to a trash truck. On your driveway is fine too as long as you will waiver any damaged to your driveway by us pulling our truck onto it.
- If you are unsure where to set it, please call the office, or email a photo of the proposed location.
Do you service my area?
- We currently service the Joplin and surrounding area. Please view the map on our locations page, and it will tell you. If you are still unsure or have questions, please call us.
What if I overfill it?
- The skirt on the top of the bag must be closeable. If we are unable to attach our lifting frame onto the top of the bag, we will not lift it. You are responsible for making sure the bag is not overfilled and is liftable. We advise closing the skirt in order to prevent additional items from being added once full.
- If we try to collect the bag and it is overfilled, you will have to reschedule pickup and pay a second pick up fee at that time.
What if I don’t fill it?
- If you don’t need it, it would make a great gift for someone who does!
- If it is partly full, we can still collect the bag when you schedule the pick up.